First lets make one thing very clear - your immune system is the only thing that will kill a virus. That means you can work on preventive measures to strengthen your immune system so that when a virus invades, your body can immediately kick into action to attack and remove it.
- Garlic and onions
- Red raspberry leaf
- Red clover
- Thieves blend, this can be diffused as an essential oil or made with herbs into a vinegar and taken internally.
- Immune Booster tea
- Dr. Christopher's Plague Remedy
- Medicinal mushrooms
- Herbs high in Vitamin C include burdock, nettles, mullein, plantain, cayenne, catnip, dandelion, peppermint, rose hips, and sage, among others.
- Astragulus is a great regulator of the immune system
- Other immune system information and lifestyle support ideas
- Continue to strengthen the immune system by following preventive measures
- Break down the protein coat covering the virus with protease enzymes
- Take antiviral herbs to kill the virus
- Detox the body to remove dead cell waste
- Treat individual symptoms
- St John’s Wort
- Black Walnut
- Prickly Pear Cactus
- Lemon Balm
White blood cells cause the production of mucus which is how they trap invaders for removal. Because this epidemic is attacking the lungs, that is where the white blood cells are going to concentrate along with the mucus. The mucus can get stuck in the lungs and the bronchioles reducing the oxygen uptake. Herbs that reduce the cytokine response include:
- Pleurisy root
- Ginger and Honey
- Spruce buds
- Gum Weed
- Brigham Tea helps open the lungs
- Mullein is specific for the lungs. It helps pull out infections and reduce inflammation.
- Hot liquids like herbal tea, bone broth and hot honey and lemon.
- Respiratory remedies, use the pneumonia remedies if treating a wet condition.
List of remedies by ailment