- sweet peppers
- kale (first of the month)
- chard (first of the month)
- lettuce (first of the month)
- calendula (last week)
- kale (seedlings from starts)
- chard (seedlings from starts)
- lettuce - succession seed every 14 days until summer begins.
- spinach - succession seed every 14 days until summer begins.
- peas - these will be turned back into the soil for added nutrients before planting summer crops
- garlic (second week of March)
- St. John's wort
- lemon balm
- garlic (from fall plantings)
Other Garden Fun
Favorite Books and Stories this Month