- Maintains a healthy digestive tract.
- Cleanses the colon.
- Promotes a healthy gut.
- Builds flora in the gut which can strengthen the immune system, balance hormones, and fight harmful bacteria, viruses and fungus.
- Helps reduce bloating and gas.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- High in calcium for strong bones (dairy kefir)
- Anti-inflammatory action.
- Antibiotic properties.
Water Kefir from Cultures for Health
Kefir vs Yogurt by Dr. Axe
Kefir Benefits by Dr. Axe
The Ultimate Milk Kefir Guide from Traditional Cooking School
Healing Foods, Eat Your Way to Healthier Living
The Body Ecology Diet by Donna Gates