1 part Cascara sagrada bark
1 part Cayenne
1 part Ginger
1 part Goldenseal root
1 part Lobelia
1 part Red Raspberry leaves
1 part Turkey rhubarb root
1 part Fennel
Mix the powdered herbs together and then encapsulate them.
Why These Herbs
- Barberry - Specific for the liver and gall bladder area causing the bile to flow freely instead of being congealed and sluggish. Also has blood purifying and tonic properties.
- Cascara sagrada bark - best and safest herbal laxative
- Cayenne - slightly laxative, stimulates organs, cleans and rebuilds.
- Ginger - alleviates gas that will accumulate as the bile starts flowing away, will also relieve cramps and pain
- Golden Seal - tonic, mild laxative, kills infection, heals and purifies the blood.
- Lobelia - accentuates all the other herbs in the formula so they can work more efficiently, also has nervine properties which will help with pain and cramping.
- Red Raspberry Leaves - supplies nutrients to the system, particularly iron, which helps will blood making and regulating, antiseptic, and anti-diarrhea.
- Turkey Rhubarb Root - mild laxative, brisk purgative that produce smooth non cramping bowel movements and many more complex properties.
- Fennel - relieves gas, indigestion, cramps, spasms, nausea, and liver/gallbladder malfunctions.